By: Remy Raccuia
Prep Time: 5 minutes
During the summer, I feel so much lighter and go with the flow. The warm weather and constant sunshine lift my spirits and motivate me to make the most of it. I like to keep my summer meals simple and refreshing.
- ¾ cup almond milk
- 1 banana
- ¾ cup frozen raspberries
- ½ cup frozen peaches
- Handful of spinach
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds
- Start by adding the liquid base (almond milk or any substitute).
- Next, break the banana into two or three pieces and add to the blender.
- Throw in the frozen fruit, spinach, and chia seeds.
- Blend for 30 seconds to a minute, stopping when the mixture is smooth and you can’t see any pieces of fruit.
- Optional step: pour the smoothie into a bowl and top with some fresh fruit or granola to garnish!