By: Remy Raccuia
Prep Time: 30 minutes
This teriyaki glazed salmon recipe is easy to make and so delicious! Full of flavor, protein, and antioxidants, this salmon is a great main dish with a side of vegetables and grains. Salmon is full of omega-3 fats which have been proven to be anti-inflammatory and reduce the risk of heart disease (Fish). Salmon is also rich in Vitamin A, which promotes healthy skin (Sengupta). A tasty addition to dinner with a plethora of health benefits – sign me up!
- 1 salmon filet
- 2 tablespoons teriyaki sauce
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 garlic clove minced
- ¼ teaspoon himalayan salt
- Preheat the oven to 425℉.
- Begin by mixing together the teriyaki sauce, olive oil, and honey in a small bowl.
- After mixing, line a baking sheet with foil and drizzle the marinade over the salmon.
- Scatter the minced garlic and himalayan salt across the entire filet, so each bite will be seasoned.
- Bake the salmon for 20 minutes, or until it is pink throughout.
- Plate the salmon with rice and veggies to create a colorful and satisfying meal!
Fish: Friend or Foe?. Harvard T.H. Chan. Retrieved from https://www.hsph.harvard.edu/nutritionsource/fish/ .
Sengupta, Sushmita. (2018). 9 Incredible Benefits of Salmon Fish You May Not Have Known. NDTV Food. Retrieved from https://food.ndtv.com/food-drinks/9-incredible-benefits-of-salmon-fish-you-may-not-have-known-1788147